Area Info & Resources
The west country has a lot to offer visitors by tway of entertainment and activities. Be sure to click one of these link titile is you would like to learn more about the area and find fun things to do.
- Alberta Deer Hunt - Grease Creek Outfitters, Canadian Hunting Outfitters
- Capture the Flag - Capture The Flag Outdoor Cochrane is a world class recreational paintball and airsoft field with 116 acres divided into 20 different courses.
- Diuscover Alberta - Alberta Tourism & Vacation Guide.
- Mountain Aire Lodge - A year round facility located in the heart of a spectacular Recretional area nestled on the eastern slopes of the Rocky Mountains of Alberta, Canada. Set along the pristine REd Deer River and close to abundant fishing, wildlife and recreation.
- Saddle Peak Trail Rides - Established in 1978, Saddle Peak Trail Rides is an experienced Outfitting Company, riding the Eastern Slopes of Banff National Park, and into the Don Getty Provinicial PArk.
- Sundre, Alberta - The town of Sundre, amenities and information
- Travel Alberta - Explore Alberta, Canada's Rocky Mountain Playground.
- Water Valley Community Association - Events and infromation.
- White Water Rafting - Otter Rafting Adventures provides white water excitement while enjoying the Alberta wilderness. We raft on the Upper Red Deer River on the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies! Our rafting center is located in the town of Sundre.