Area Info & Resources
The west country has a lot to offer visitors by way of entertainment and activities. Be sure to click one of these link title if you would like to learn more about the area and find fun things to do.
- Alberta Deer Hunt - Grease Creek Outfitters, Canadian Hunting Outfitters
- Capture the Flag - Capture The Flag Outdoor Cochrane is a world class recreational paintball and airsoft field with 116 acres divided into 20 different courses.
- Discover Alberta - Alberta Tourism & Vacation Guide.
- Sunset Guiding and Outfitting - Since 2004, we have been providing families with genuine outdoor encounters from horse back riding to star gazing. Nestled along the Panther River in the Alberta Rockies, Sunset Guiding and Outfitting is sure to reconnect you with nature. Let us be apart of your family’s fondest memories that will last forever! Sunset offers shower facilities and a restaurant.
- Saddle Peak Trail Rides - Established in 1978, Saddle Peak Trail Rides is an experienced Outfitting Company, riding the Eastern Slopes of Banff National Park, and into the Don Getty Provincial Park.
- Sundre, Alberta - The town of Sundre, amenities and information
- Travel Alberta - Explore Alberta, Canada's Rocky Mountain Playground.
- Water Valley Community Association - Events and information.
- White Water Rafting - Otter Rafting Adventures provides white water excitement while enjoying the Alberta wilderness. We raft on the Upper Red Deer River on the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies! Our rafting center is located in the town of Sundre.